The X2 Adventure is the svelte brother of the Original X2. The X2 Adventure features the same specifications as the X2 with the exception of the Battery and Runtime. The X2 Adventure is shipped with a 2 cell battery (Half the size and weight of the 4 cell version), allowing the system to be used more comfortably on a headstrap or helmet without too much loss of runtime.
The 1500 lumen X2 is evolution rather than revolution. CNC machined from a single block of 6061-T6 Alloy and weighing it a mere 89g this waterproof unit turns night into day.
The X2’s output is optimised for your activity, with IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology).
- 2 User programmable Modes – Trail (3 light levels), Commuter (2 light levels)
- 3 Special modes – Flash (always on with a high output pulse), Emergency strobe (max output flash every 3 seconds), Dim (perfect for loading the bike in the car post ride)
A remote switch keeps your hand on the controls and the small size means there’s no massive weight hanging from the top of your helmet. A huge benefit of its design is the ability to mount on the front of the helmet meaning you’ll never catch your light on another overhanging tree. Additionally it can also mount on the handlebar or on the headstrap (if ordered) – it can also be mounted on a rifle or hunting bow using the go-pro style helmet mount!
- 1500 Lumens (independently verified by mtbr.com)
- IMT Technology
- Light Head Assembley only 89 grams
- Waterproof (IP67)
- 3.4 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- 2 X Cree U2 XM-L2 LEDS
- 2 Optic system (Spot/Flood)
- 1.75 HR runtime on max brightness
- 3HR Battery charge time (dependent on state of charge)
- Remote Switch
- Smart Charger
- Extension Cable
- X2 Lamp
- Quick Release Helmet Mount (can be used with GoPro)
- Quick Release Carbon reinforced bar mount
- 5.8 AHr Lithium Ion Battery
- Hex Tool
- Spare optics (Wide Angle/Spot)
- Spares Bag
- Battery mounted fuel guage
- IMT Technology
- Overheat and Overcharge Protection
TRAIL – LOW>MEDIUM>HIGH. SPECIAL MODE>SUPER DIM (All programmable to user requirements)
COMMUTE – LOW>HIGH. SPECIAL MODE>FLASH (2HZ) (All programmable to user requirements)
Special modes are activiated by holding down the button for 2 seconds. This allows the user to use the light without the need to cycle through the special mode (or off) and therefore interupting the steady beam of light.
The light is shutdown by holding the button for approximately 5 seconds. IMT gives the user the flexibility of mulitple programme options without being restricted to factory settings.
Order this product PLU Code: